Have an Account?
You must login or create an account to register for programs.
NEW MEMBERS: Create a family account using a parent/guardian name.
- Create an account using a parent/guardian name. Be sure to click "all message lists" to stay up to date with programs.
- Enter the skater's information. Be sure to click "add skater" when completed.
- To register more than one skater, click on "my account" and then "skaters".
- Navigate to the Registration page and select the desired program(s). Be sure to use the quick search option for easier navigation.
- Once you locate your desired class, click "register" and then choose the skater you wish to enroll in the class. You will be able to enroll multiple skaters on the same invoice.
- Once completed, navigate to your shopping cart and review it for accuracy. Once reviewed, click "confirm and register" and follow the payment prompts.
Additional Mandatory Fees:
- Skate Canada Fee - an annual fee that provides insurance to the skater
- Admin Fee- the website processing fee
Please note that if our system detects more than 30 minutes of inactivity in your browser, your registration spots will no longer be reserved and you will need to begin again.