If you are a new member to our Club you will have to create first a membership account and then a skater profile for each skater being registered before you can register your skater(s).
To create the membership account (FIRST TIME ONLY):
- Click here to create an account.
- Complete the FAMILY ACCOUNT LOGIN form. PLEASE use parent/guradian information on this form and remember to make choice on all MESSAGE LISTS, then click CONTINUE.
- The next page labelled SKATERS is where you will enter all of your skater's information. Once form is completed, click on ADD SKATER.
- If you have more than one skater to register, please click on MY ACCOUNT at the top right corner of the page, then choose SKATERS from the right hand listing. Complete the form for the second skater and repeat this process for all skaters in your family.
To register your skaters:
- Once all skaters have a skater profile, to begin the registration process click on the REGISTRATION button above.
- On the right-hand side, you will see 2 options to find the program for your skater(s), the FIND PROGRAMS or the QUICK NAVIGATION list. Click on the program name.
- A list of all available classes will display, please click on REGISTER for the class of your choice and choose the skater you wish to enroll in the class.
- You are able to register all skaters on one invoice, continue with your registration choices until all skaters have been registered, then click on the SHOPPING CART tab at the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Please review your invoice for accuracy and if satisfied please click CONFIRM & REGISTER.
- There will be a subtotal of the registration fees as well as a list of Club policies that must be confirmed as reading before payment can be processed.
- Click on your payment method of choice and complete the registration as directed.